Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Adoption Update; Kindergarten Round-Up

It seems life does not slow down here lately. We've been so busy with birthday parties, play dates, school activities, church activities and adoption paperwork.

We had our first homestudy meeting on Thursday 2/5, second meeting on Tuesday 2/10 and our final meeting on Friday 2/13. Yesterday, our SW emailed us the rough copy. There were a few minor changes that needed to be changed and then it's complete. We are happy to be moving along with the process. Now, if we could hear something from China it would make us happy. We have not heard from Sarah since December. She was with her family for Chinese New Year and internet is not as easy to get to. I'm hoping she is back at school and as soon as she can, she can find some info on Billy's paperwork. Once we hear something, I'll post about it.

Tonight, Bill & I take Abby & Jadyn to their elementary school to register them for Kindergarten. They are so excited. They have been waiting for this day. They look at the school and say "that is our big school". They are excited that there is a cafeteria and that they will eat lunch there instead of their classroom. They are excited because they have a playground. I can't wait to hear what they have to say once they see the classrooms etc. I'm going to try to take a photo of them in front of the school sign, so then I can see how much they have grown when I try to take the same photo on the first day of school.

The photo here is from this morning. The girls realized that they were all wearing the same color blue. They thought that was neat. It was not planned at all.



Until next time....

1 comment:

Adeye said...

Look how big your precious girls are getting!
Cant wait to hear great news coming from China.