We had a wonderful Christmas as a family of 5. This is our last Christmas as a family of 5. Next year we'll have a little boy to chase too. :-)
The girls were so excited. They wanted to see where Santa was on the computer. We fed the reindeer their food and set out Santa's cookie & milk. Then they went to bed. Quite easily I might add.
As usual, I woke up bright (well not so bright) and early. I thought I heard little feet upstairs. So I got dressed and checked it out. Of course Jadyn was up. I woke Bill up and we got our camera's ready. Then the girls ran down the stairs to see if Santa did come. They were happy to see that he had.
We drove to my parents house around noon to have Christmas with my family. We had fun. The kids were all very good. And very patient. We ate lunch first and then did the kids presents. They received some wonderful things from their grandparents, great-grandma, Aunt & Uncle.
Saturday our Christmas continued. We went to Bills mom's house for Christmas with Bills family. We had fun. The house was filled with little girl voices. The kids had fun playing. We opened gifts first and then ate. The girls were so excited with their gifts. They were all wonderful gifts.
We are now starting to settle down from the Christmas excitement. Thankfully we have been blessed with cooler weather. This week we are taking it easy, relaxing, enjoying friends etc. School will begin next week and Bill & I will begin getting ready to leave for China. Flights are booked. Now we need to pack our bags. We leave Jan 14 and return home Jan 28. Ethan will be with us on Jan 18.
I hope you have had a very Blessed Christmas and I hope you have a Very Happy & Wonderful New Year!
Love, Debbie
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment