Saturday, October 18, 2008

Family time at the pumpkin patch

Today we made it to the pumpkin patch. This is my 3rd time there this week. :-) That's okay. We had fun. The girls wanted to show Bill the "silly" pumpkins they saw when they were there with their school. We walked around for a bit and then found our pumpkin (sorry, I have not taken a photo of the actual pumpkin we bought. I will when it's time to carve it. So check back). Tiff also got a pumpkin for her to carve (she is holding it in the photos). Abby & Jadyn also bought little ones (of course Jadyn's is still bigger than Abby's). Abby said "I wanted a small one because the others are too heavy). :-)

We had a fun time here. We will be carving our pumpkin closer to Halloween. Since it's so hot here, we have to wait so it will not rot.

Happy Halloween!
Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your fall look, Debbie, and that header photo is GREAT! You guys have done some fun fall activities even though you're in sunny FL!!!! Tiff's party looked like a blast!

Pam