We are very sad, because today was Jadyn's teacher, Ms Tara, last day of school. She is an awesome lady. We just loved seeing her cheery smile every morning. She knew how to welcome the children. Always pleasant and always full of energy. We will miss Ms Tara a lot. We pray that her new adventure in Tennessee will be a good one.
The girls came home to a bag full of goodies. They made some really cute crafts. And of course we got really cute photo ornaments. I just love photo ornaments. We immediately hung them on our tree.
We have a busy Christmas break coming up. I know this will be good for the girls. They get bored and do miss their teachers & friends. The girls have awesome teachers this year. I did get emotional today saying goodbye to all of them. You would have thought it was the last day of school. :-)
Here are a few photos from today.
I also forgot to include 2 photos from McDonalds on Jadyn's birthday. The girls loved their ice cream sundae treat.


Check back soon. HOPEFULLY we'll have photos with Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment