Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas! We have had a wonderful day celebrating Jesus' birth and being with family. The celebration is not over. Tomorrow we are getting together with more family. It's fun to get together and watch the kids play. I love it. Even though I'm exhausted, I still love seeing family.

We had a lot of fun today in the gift giving. A lot of laughs & tears from laughter. My brother, sister & I were buying each other the same gifts. It was so funny. I don't know when the last time we have laughed this hard together.

We have taken a lot of photos today. But here is one of my princesses yesterday before church. Bill surprised me with these photos. I told him yesterday how I never took a photo of the girls in their Christmas dresses. Thankfully, he had already taken them. He was worried I would download the photos off of the camera before he was able to print them out for a gift for me. I guess it was good I was too tired to do that last night.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you remembered the reason for the season. Our Savior's birth.
God bless. Debbie

No comments: