Yes, yes, I know. It's frost/ice. But to us FL folk, it's snow. Abby & Jadyn were excited. They wanted to touch it. Tiff was not as impressed. But she still went outside to check it out. It's cold here today. I think it was in the 20's overnight. That's COLD for here. But, it will warm up, quickly I'm sure. We're enjoying it while it lasts.
Oh you are toooooo funny! I loved the pics of your 'snow'. Thinking about you, friend. Wondering how things are going with Billy in China? Any progress with the orphanage finding the paperwork? Adeye
Hey my friend! We have not heard anything from China since 3 weeks ago. I'm not expecting to hear anything for a few more since CNY is starting. We're still waiting to start our HS. Things are going slow. Bill is not optimistic. So I'm just praying and trying to stay positive. Thanks for asking. I will keep you posted. Love, Deb
I am married to my wonderful husband Bill for 30 years. I am the mother to 6 children (5 girls and 1 boy). I am doing the blog to keep family & friends updated on our family & our adoption journey. Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a message so I know that you were here. Blessings!
3 comments:
Oh you are toooooo funny! I loved the pics of your 'snow'. Thinking about you, friend. Wondering how things are going with Billy in China? Any progress with the orphanage finding the paperwork?
Adeye
Hey my friend! We have not heard anything from China since 3 weeks ago. I'm not expecting to hear anything for a few more since CNY is starting. We're still waiting to start our HS. Things are going slow. Bill is not optimistic. So I'm just praying and trying to stay positive. Thanks for asking. I will keep you posted.
Love, Deb
Wow, I have NEVER seen the ground like that in Florida. Amazing. Thank you for posting the pics. That did not happen on our side of the state.
Post a Comment