Tiff had 8 days of band camp and she was exhausted! The first 3 nights were not too bad. But the last 5 days were HARD! They were from 9-6. They learned a lot. We are so proud of her. She is all over the field, literally. She has a lot of marching to do. And she did it! I am so impressed with what they learned in a week. From never marching before, to learning her whole first routine, just impressive.
Here are some photos from the other night. They performed for the parents. The band is awesome! I'm excited for this marching season.....
I am married to my wonderful husband Bill for 30 years. I am the mother to 6 children (5 girls and 1 boy). I am doing the blog to keep family & friends updated on our family & our adoption journey. Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a message so I know that you were here. Blessings!
2 comments:
Way to go, Tiff!!!!!
Sweet! (And so many kids!)
Post a Comment