Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Friday, August 28 was my birthday. It was a good day. Unfortunately, Jadyn & I were sick. But we did not make that damper our spirits. I enjoyed my evening with my girls & Bill. We had spaghetti & meatballs (planned to go to Outback but sickness changed those plans) and then had cake and then put our PJ's on and watched a Disney Channel movie. It was a good night. Next year Ethan will be here to help celebrate! It will be fun too.
Enjoy the photos....


2 comments:

Adeye said...

Sorry I missed this post. HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear friend. Hope you're feeling so much better.

YES, can't wait to see another little one on that couch :)

Pam said...

Happy Birthday, Debbie!!!!!

So sorry you weren't feeling up to par, but you look beautiful and your cake is so pretty, too.

Next year you will be celebrating with all 4 of your children. Did you ever think?