I forgot that I did not upload photos of Abby's Gotcha Day celebration.
Abby had a great day. It started off by Tiffani making her chocolate chip pancakes. Abby loved them.
Then Tiff took the girls for a nature walk and ended up at Nanny's house. They played at Nannys for a few hours.
Then her favorite thing to do, get Chinese take out with Daddy. She loves "paying" for the food and spending the time with dad.
After dinner, the girls took a bath and then it was time for ice cream cake. Abby is not a big fan of cake, so we got her an ice cream cake and she loved it.
We can not believe it's been 4 years since we met Miss Abigail.
Then, the other night, it was cool enough that we started a fire in our little fire pit and let the girls roast marshmallows. They had a blast and loved the S'mores. I just with it would stay cold. We are hot and very humid here this week. It's not fun.
Enjoy the photos. Thanks for checking on us.
Until next time.......
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment