Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween night

I have to admit, I'm so glad Halloween is over! It is not my favorite holiday. It's fun to get the kids dressed up etc. But I don't like the candy. Because it's so tempting. :-)
This year, Tiff had a few of her friends meet at our house. They went trick-or-treating together. They had fun. When they were finished, Bill took them to church for a bonfire & games.
Abby & Jadyn went trick-or-treating with their best friend Bella. They had a blast. Thankfully the girls did not want to go to many houses. They got tired and their bags got heavy.
Unfortunately, we bought too much candy and not many kids came to our door. So we have a ton left over. Not a good thing.
The night ended around 9 PM. The girls were exhausted. Everyone had a great time. Tiff did not get home until after 11. It's after 10 AM now and she is still sleeping.
Enjoy the slide show. The kids were all so cute. And everyone was well behaved.
Happy Halloween.....

No comments: