Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Abigail





Four years ago today, we met a precious little girl named Wu Yu. She became Abigail Grace Yu. That Monday morning was full of emotions. Excited, nervous, anxious, scared etc. We met our precious Abigail in a hotel room, filled with 4 other crying babies & their foster mom's. Abby came to us with no tears. She was perfect.

I'm so amazed with how much this precious little girl has changed in 4 years. I can still see that little baby in some of her expressions. She has blossomed into a very pretty, precious little girl.

We love you Abigail. Happy Gotcha Day!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Adeye said...

Congrats on your gotcha day for your sweet little girl. I can't believe how tiny she is in the photo compared to the beautiful girl she is today. She has blossomed.
Love and hugs
A