Well the first day of school was a success. Jadyn talked the whole way home about it. Abby said she did nothing. Jadyn did not have to see Abby today, which is good for her. Jadyn said that there is a girl named Kadyn in her class. But she did not meet her. She just "knows" her. Then she said they went outside and there was a ball that she could throw. She also said she ate all of her lunch. And she got to write her name with a marker.
Abby said she did nothing. Then she said she went to centers. I asked what is in centers? She said "stuff". Abby did not finish her lunch. she said the teacher said "Look at the time, lunch is over". Abby never finishes her lunch at school. Oh, about 5 hrs after she was home, Abby said her teachers says "Hocus Pocus Now Lets Focus". Cute!
Tiffs bus was over 30 min late coming home. That is typical for the 1st day of school. She said her day was boring. They were in homeroom (which for Tiff is PE) for 5 hrs. She said she thinks her teachers are okay. I hope they are. She said that the boy she likes is not in her classes. He has PE the same time as her, but with a different teacher. She has friends in a few of her classes, but not all of them.
Tiff got a text message as soon as the bus got home. I can't believe that. Miss Popular!
Now the 2nd day of school has been canceled. We have a storm brewing and I think it will just bring rain and maybe some wind. I hope that school will be back in session on Wed.
Here are a few photos of Tiff getting off of the bus today.
Love, Debbie
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment