Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bill is at camp

Bill called today. I did not expect this. We got home from church after 12:30. We decided to go and get lunch. I figured Bill would be trying to sleep so we did not rush home. Well he was there waiting for us. The IChat is not working, so he called. You can read about his adventure on his blog.
When I came home, Kim sent me an email to another blog. Nicole has been in China the past week or two. She is at the camp with Bill. She has a lot of info and photos posted. Get a tissue. I don't know how Bill & Pete are going to be able to say goodbye. I'm not even there, and after reading Nicole's post I cried. Why can't they just bring the kids home? I know Bill would if he could. And I would be okay with that.
I will add Nicole's link to the side and you can also click on it here.
Thanks for your prayers. The kids come around noon (midnight our time). I can't wait to hear about their day.
Oh, as I was talking to Bill, I think he was getting swarmed my mosquitoes. He said it feels like camping. :-)
Love,
Debbie

No comments: