Sunday, July 27, 2008

Comments for Bill & Pete

Good morning all,

I thought I'd ask a favor for everyone who is reading this. Would you mind posting comments on Bill & Pete's blogs? I know they would love to hear from you. Just words of encouragement or prayers or just silly comments would be awesome. Even if you do not know them well, please post a comment. It's easy. Just hit the comment link under their post and then you can sign it. Bill's was set wrong the other day. I was able to fix it so everyone can post.
I would really appreciate it.
We did not get to talk to Bill last night. They were able to sleep late. He did email and I did track the flight and they landed 5 min late in Zhangzhou, Henan, China. Hopefully when we get home from church we'll have an email waiting from him.
Again thanks for checking on the guys and on us. I'm excited to see how God will be working in and through the guys this week.
Love,
Debbie

No comments: