Thursday, July 3, 2008

Puppies

Well, the puppies are definitely comfortable here with us. So comfortable that they have started chewing up things. A corner of our kitchen island is chewed up and now a corner of our entertainment center is chewed on. Bill is not happy about that. So they do not get as much freedom around the house as they used to. If we are not out there to watch them then they have to stay in their playpen. Zack LOVES to "hide" from Zoe under the entertainment center. I have photos to show you of that below. He also hides in the kennel. It's funny.
I felt bad for them squeezing into one kennel at night so I let them sleep in their playpen one night so they could stretch out. Well when we woke up it was quiet so I got concerned. It was quiet because they already relieved themselves all over the tile in the playpen. So back in the kennel they went. We did go and buy a 2nd one so now they each sleep in their own. Zack was not happy about that the first night. But he is better now. Zoe loves her own space.
It's hard to believe they have been with us for almost 2 months now. They have grown a lot. They are teething and I can tell their teeth/gums are hurting. I'll be happy when we are finished with the puppy stage. We have a ways to go. They just turned 4 months on June 28th.

No comments: