Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bill is on his way to China!



I just checked the flight status. He has left Newark. They are estimated to arrive in Beijing 16 minutes early. :-) Hopefully they will pick up more time and get in even earlier.
Bill called today from Newark. He talked to the girls. They were happy to talk to him, but did not seem phased that he is gone.
I on the other hand could not take saying goodbye. I know he knew I got choked up. I just sat there thinking that I will not hear his voice again until we see him Aug 2nd. He said he would call again and I told him he did not have to. He was going to board the flight in 45 min so I said that unless he had to tell me something, he did not have to call. The next time we'll hear from him is from China. I pray that he will have internet connection so we can get updates from him. We already miss him so much.
Thank you for your prayers. The girls & I are doing well. It's rest time now. I hope I can rest for a little while. I've already been up over 10 hrs.
Love,
Debbie

No comments: