I just love this IChat. It's great to hear Bills voice & see him. I talked to him at 7:30 this morning and then the girls just finished talking to him. He looks tired. It's about 9:30 PM Saturday night in China. They have been awake since before 6 AM. I'm sure the time change is starting to catch up to them too. Bill is currently trying to journal and get photos ready to post on his blog.
They had a great day of tours. He told me (and he might mention this in his journals) that they have raised the prices on things that we bought when we were there adopting the girls. Things that were $2 are now like $15. He could not believe it.
They check out of the hotel tomorrow and then catch their flight to camp. I pray they have good internet there. We might be able to talk to him once more before they leave Beijing. That would be tonight, our time.
Please continue to pray for safety. Pray for their flight out of Beijing. Pray for the week at camp. That the kids will have the time of their lives and that Bill & Pete will have a blast.
Until next time...
Deb
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment