This past week has been very busy. This weekend especially. Thursday night we went to Tiffani's band concert. It was really good. I can't believe this will be the last holiday concert for Tiffani in middle school.
Saturday all 3 girls had to be at church at 8:45 AM for practice. They were all in the Children's Christmas Musical at church. So they rehearsed and then we prepared for Sunday. Sunday the youth choir sang in both services. Then we had our family over to celebrate Jadyn's 5th birthday. Then we all went to church to watch the performance. It was a lot of fun! Jadyn had a blast at her party. She loves seeing the family. She loved opening the gifts. This year, Jadyn made her own birthday cake. She wanted strawberry cake with strawberry frosting. It turned out really good. She also wanted a Tinker Bell theme. So we sprinkled green "pixie" sprinkles on her cake.
The choir performance was really good. The girls did a great job. Jadyn stood up there and sang this time. Usually she is very shy and does not like being up on stage. Abby on the other hand did everything she could to make sure she was noticed. It was funny. Tiffani was Mary in the play. Joseph was her friend Jacob. They looked cute up there. When the play was over, all of Tiffs friends (and me) ran up to the stage to get photos of Tiff & Jacob. I think they liked the attention. :-) Silly me though, only took 1 photo because I did not want to embarrass Tiffani, and Jacob's eyes were closed. Oh well. I'm sure I can find a good photo from the other's who were taking them.
It was a good night, and a good weekend. Now we're trying to finish up Christmas shopping. Bill turns 40 on Sunday, so we're thinking about how to make that special for him.
Here are 2 sets of slide shows. One is from Jadyn's birthday party and the other is from the Christmas Musical. Enjoy the photos.
Em here~
11 years ago
1 comment:
Goodness Debbie, the new header is such a stunning pic of your girls! I love it.
Adeye
Post a Comment