Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Band Awards/Ice Cream Social

Last night was the final middle school band awards for Tiff. She is in the stage band and they played 3 songs. They did great! Ice cream was being served while they played. Then it was awards time. This could have been long, but her teacher did it quick, which was nice. I was concerned about tonight because the past 2 years have not been fun with Abby & Jadyn there. Their attention span was 0. I had to tell them if they are good then they can have ice cream. And guess what? They were good.
I have to thank Brianna for keeping them busy for a little bit. She opened her purse to them and they began to give her a makeover. Here is a photo of Jadyn doing Brianna's hair.

Here is an "after" photo of Brianna & her new look with her new hairstylist & make up artist. :-)

It's nice to know the "big girls" still like to have fun. We told them to do a silly face. This is what we got. Ashley's mom & I said we'll be using this photo later in their lives. :-)

Another silly photo here. This is the girls doing their infamous Charlies' Angels pose. But this time they were using their trophy's that they won.

And finally, the little girls. They have watched and learned from their big sis. They also wanted to do a Charlies' Angels pose. This is their version! I love it!

I hope you have enjoyed the photos. Next Tuesday, we have the High School Marching Band ice breaker. Tiff will officially be signed up for marching band after this meeting. We're all really excited about this.

Until next time......

1 comment:

Adeye said...

Gorgeous pics, precious friend. Love the make-over :)