On Sunday, the girls & I drove down to Punta Gorda. My parents own a timeshare down there. It's nice to get away for a little bit. We swam, looked at the shops, watched movies, took a sunset cruise etc. I think the girls had fun. And they loved spending time with their grandparents. Here are just a few photos from the trip. I have a new computer and do not have Picasa on here yet. Once I do, then I'll add the slide of photos from our weekend getaway.
I am married to my wonderful husband Bill for 30 years. I am the mother to 6 children (5 girls and 1 boy). I am doing the blog to keep family & friends updated on our family & our adoption journey. Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a message so I know that you were here. Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment