What a busy week. Wednesday night Tiff & I went to the high school for Orientation. Thursday night we went to the elementary school at 4 PM to meet Abby & Jadyn's teachers. They seem really nice. A & J are so excited. At 6 PM we went back to the HS and did a run through of Tiffs schedule. We were there over 2 hours. I think all 3 of our girls will have a good year. Tiff is a little nervous about HS. I think the older kids make her nervous. She does have lunch with one of her BFF's so that is good.
The last few days of summer are here. This summer felt very long. I don't know why. I'm ready to get back into a routine. Tuesday is the BIG day!
Here are photos that I took this week. I'll post 1st day of school photos on Tuesday.
Until then.......

No comments:
Post a Comment