Sunday, November 15, 2009

FBA 2009

Yesterday was FBA. I was able to go and watch the band. I'm so proud of the band. They are so good. They do a very traditional Marching Show. Some schools are doing crazy things and I don't like it. Our school I love. Very crisp & clean.
Here are some photos from the show. This is the last week of band. Next Sat they will compete in States. It will be a very long day for Tiff.

1 comment:

Cindy M said...

Hi, Debbie! I just started reading your family blog! Your husband designed our first adoption website, www.hopeforcaroline.com. We're hoping and praying to begin adoption paperwork again this year. Anyway, I was reading your website on Ethan and found this blog.

My two oldest daughters are in marching band/guard. My oldest is in the drumline, and my freshman daughter is in the color guard. They go to Lawrence Central in Indianapolis. We live and breathe marching band during the season, so I know what you mean about long days! It's always fun to find another marching band family!

I'll be anxious to follow along on your trip to get Ethan. Blessings!

Cindy
www.nextfiveminutes.blogspot.com