Yesterday Jadyn finally turned 6. She could not wait! The 3 months that the girls are not the same age actually kills Jadyn.
So, Bill thought he would surprise her with taking just her to Disney. Jadyn woke up and got dressed for school. We told her to change because she was not going to school. She was actually sad about this. It was library day! And she would get to wear a birthday crown! I promised her that she would have fun and that her teacher said she could wear her crown on Wed. BTW, she did not want to change clothes. So she went in her school clothes.
She was very happy when they got to the Magic Kingdom. They did a lot of rides. Bill said the lines were all short. They had a snack (an apple), lunch (fish & chips) and then ice cream later. As you can see in the photos, Jadyn had a great time.
Around 11 AM Bill asked her if she still wanted to go to school. She looked at him and said "Is that okay? Is it still open?" I love how she loves going to school. But no, she did not go yesterday. They got home around 3:30. Jadyn got $68 I think for her bday from Mickey Mouse. And she bought gifts for all of us.
Enjoy the slideshow. And Happy Birthday my sweet Jadyn Mei! We love you very much!
Em here~
11 years ago
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Jadyn. I cannot believe you are 6!!!!!!
Post a Comment