Before I write about our trip to see the manatees, mom reminded me of what she wanted me to journal about. The girls were at the dentist. I could not be with both of them at the same time. I was with Abby, and she was given a choice of what toothbrush she wanted. The choice was "dolphins" or "Sponge Bob". She looked at me, and then said "Dolphins". Then she said to me "Mom, why do they have Sponge Bob?" When I was able to check on Jadyn, I asked her what toothbrush she chose, she said "Dolphin" and smiled. I smiled at both of them. They know that I don't allow them to watch Sponge Bob. And I was so proud of them that they chose the other toothbrush, on their own, without me saying anything. Then, they were given their travel toothpaste and Sponge Bob was on the box. They said "Mom, why did they give us Sponge Bob toothpaste?" I said "I don't know, I guess that's all they had". I think they were going to give it back to them. :-)
Now on to the manatees. The local power plant has a manatee viewing area about 30 min from our house. Every year, between Nov-April, the Manatees come here because the water is warmer. It's fun, does not take long to get there, and it's free. :-) Saturday we did not have much plans, and it was nice and crisp out, so we decided to see the manatees. We were surprised with how crowded it was. When we arrived, Jadyn saw the smokestacks (if that is what you call them). She said "Mommy, they're making clouds." So cute. Here is a photo.....

We took a few photos that we've taken before. And then we saw the Manatees. There were a lot today. The girls were so excited. They loved it. We even saw some sting rays swimming around. It was a lot of fun, and it was a beautiful day.



Later that evening, the girls put on their new PJ's from Nanny. They were so cute in them. I of course had to take a photo of our "twins".

Until next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment