Sunday, January 4, 2009

SNOW

We survived the freezing cold of the mountains. But barely. We met up with the gang with Bring Me Hope and followed to the mountains. 2 homes were rented for all of us. We were fortunate enough to have our own room with our own bathroom. Unfortunately, Tiff, Abby & myself got sick. Really sick. Abby has had the same cough since Wed. But then she threw up and has had a fever off & on. Tiff was in bed most of the weekend. My head felt like it was going to explode. I have come to realize, you can't take a true FL girl out of FL and into 6000 ft elevation.

Even though we were sick, we did have a good time. I met some wonderful people. I'm so thankful that we went. I just wish we did not get sick. As soon as we were down off the mountain, Tiff & I started to feel better. Ab is still coughing. I think she will be seeing the doctor when we get home.

Sorry this post is short. We are now at Disneyland. the girls should be going to sleep. I'm about to take some Nyquil and go to sleep too. We're not sure what we'll be doing tomorrow. We would like to go to the park, but if we are not 100%, then we might skip. We fly home on Tuesday.

Here are some photos of our time in the snow. It was so cold for my FL bones. Today when we left, it was 27 degrees. BRRR.....

Until next time....

No comments: