Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ice Cream for Breakfast

This is something I don't normally do. But I could not resist today. Last night, I had to go to a band booster meeting and I had to take Abby & Jadyn. Bill had a meeting at church and Tiff was at band practice. So I told the girls they had to be good for me. Well, this usually always never happens. They whine about something. We took the Leapsters to keep them entertained.

The meeting lasted 2 hours. The girls were GREAT! I was so proud of them. After we got home (which was 8:30) I told them how proud I was of them. That this is how they should act when we go to places. I told them since they were so good, I would reward them in the morning. It was too late for a reward when we got home.

So they got up this morning, looking for breakfast and I said "Since you were so good, I'm going to let you have ice cream for breakfast." They were so excited.

Here are 2 photos from this morning's breakfast. :-)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I LOVE to read post like this. I love it when we break the rules and give a little excitement to our kids. :-)

Kate said...

AWESOME! You're a great mom!