Today Abby & Jadyn were invited to a bowling birthday party for one of their friends. This is the 2nd time they have been "real" bowling. They love bowling on the Wii. Their 1st time at a bowling alley did not end too well. They did not like it. So today I was concerned.
Well I think they had fun. Jadyn does not do well with a lot of people. And today was no different. She does not like people watching her and she does not like being around large crowds. After about 30 min she was shutting down and did not seem like she was having fun. BUT she kept up with when it was her turn and did do her turn everytime. Abby on the other hand loves the attention and loves it when people show her attention. She goes to everyone hugging them etc. Typical Abby. :-)
After bowling was done, the birthday girl's mom got game cards for every child so they could play in the arcade. The girls had fun. They each had $5 to spend. Most of the games cost $0.25 and they can earn tickets. They loved it. And came home with some "junk". LOL
One thing the girls liked, was daddy even bowled. They had a lane for the parents. I did not bowl because I did not have socks (and did not want to buy some). Bill had fun. He came in 2nd. I think he was worried how he would look since it has been years since he bowled for real. Well, he looked pretty good compared to the other dad's. :-) It was fun to watch.
Here are some photos from our time at the bowling alley. This was a nice alley. And I liked it because you had a certain amount of time to play and then all the lanes shut down. It's all time controled. Very nice. :-)
Enjoy the photos.
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment