Wow, it's already Oct 15th. Time is flying by. I'm going to do a quick update on what has been going on with our life.
-Our church had a Missions Celebration at the end of Sept. The girls sang during one of the services. They wore their dresses from China. Of course they were beautiful.
-Tiffani got sick. She was afraid she had "the" flu. So I took her to Urgent care and they tested her. Thankfully she only had a virus. Why did I have my camera with me at Urgent Care? I have no idea. :-)
-With Ethan's arrival coming soon, we knew we had to make room for him. We've been busy trying to figure out the bedroom situations. We moved furniture around, and even started looking at bigger houses. We do not want to move. But we felt that we were cramped. Then one weekend, we made a huge mess. We moved all of Tiff's furniture downstairs and Abby & Jadyn's furniture upstairs in that bedroom. And everything fit. We were happy. The girls are no longer cramped into the downstairs bedroom. And Tiff fits comfortably in the bedroom downstairs. Everyone is happy.
Tiffani's band has had 2 marching competitions. The first one they came in 2nd place. The one last week, they came in 1st. We were so proud of them. They did a great job. I was glad Bill & I were able to go. Uncle Daniel even came. It was a fun night.
On Sunday, Tiffs singing group performed in church. We are so proud of them and they do a great job.
Abby & Jadyn started Daisy Girl Scouts this week. They were excited. They were confused though because they thought they were going to their friend Daisy's house. I think they had a great time anyways. They are excited. Unfortunately no photos from the 1st meeting. My memory card was not in my camera. :-(
And finally it's Homecoming week at the high school. So each day there is a theme. Today was "blast from the past". Tiff was a "pink lady" from Grease. She looked very cute. I had her take my camera to school today. She came home with some good photos.
Be sure to check "Another Blessing On The Way" for adoption updates.
Enjoy the photos. Until next time......
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment