Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkins and Kindergarten Party

We finally found time to carve our pumpkins. Jadyn could not wait. We waited for Tiff to get home from band last night before we started. The girls had a great time. Dad had fun too. I have a TON of photos in the album. You can see how silly the girls (and dad) were. It was fun.



Today was the girls class party. Bill & I went. I volunteered and Bill took photos for me. The girls really wanted daddy to come. I'm glad he did. They had fun doing all the fun activities that were planned. Of course they were loaded up on sugar. :-) Here are a few photos from this afternoon.



Tomorrow we'll have more photos from Halloween. The girls will be cute. I will try to uploade the photos on Sunday or Monday.

Until next time....

No comments: