Friday, June 27, 2008

Tacky Tourist Day at VBS

Well, today was the final day of VBS. We had a good day. It was a fun day. Today's theme was tacky tourist day. The kids were to dress like tacky tourist. Well if you've been to Disney, you've seen plenty of tacky tourist. LOL Jadyn did not like this idea. She did not want to wear socks with sandals. She said "You don't do that". She had me promise she could take them off when we got home. As you can see in the photos they wore their Mickey shirts. Now, that is not tacky, but it's touristy. I did the best I could in dressing them up.
We had a good week, but I'm glad it's over. I loved getting to know the kids in my class. They are really good kids.
Enjoy the slide show. Tonight is family night. We might try to take some video of the kids singing. If we do then I'll post some of it on this site.

No comments: