Well we have made it half way through VBS. I am still surviving. It's going really well. We have a good group of kids in our class. The day does go by fast. BUT, I'm so tired by time we get home. I have tried to take little cat naps in the afternoons, if possible. Today we are getting some really good rain, so that always help me sleep a little better. Of course the chaos of noise in our house does not help. But that's okay.
Today the kids were to wear flip flops to VBS. So to go with the theme, they had "flip flop" cookies. They are so cute.! I took a photo that I have in the slideshow below. It's just nutter butter cookies decorated to look like flip flops. The kids loved them.
They also made the cutest craft yesterday. It's a paper weight. I have a photo in the slideshow. It's not the best photo, but you can sort of see what it looks like. I think they are so cute!
I can't believe June is almost over. Tiff will be leaving in about 2 weeks for camp and Bill will be leaving shortly after that for China. Where is the summer going?
Yesterday I got my hair cut. I told Nicole to cut it shorter. Well she did. I'm still getting used to it. I will have Tiff or Bill take a photo of me when I feel "presentable". :-)
Enjoy the slideshow of photos. Have a great night!
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment