Today we started VBS at church. Tiff & I are helping out in the 4 yr old class. Abby & Jadyn are not with us because they do the classes by the "grade" the kids just finished. And because of the girls birthday's, they have been in the 3 yr old class. Anyway, I do get to see them for a couple of hours because the 3's & 4's do the rotation classes together. So we go to worship, art, snack, recreation, music & missions together. BUT, I'm not their teacher. :-) VBS was fun and the kids liked it. We have 10 4 yr olds. Perfect. I was able to take a lot of photos today, and I was able to snap a few of Abby & Jadyn eating their snack.
After VBS, we came home and jumped in the pool. We have not been able to swim for a few days because of rain. I have been very thankful for the rain, because our grass & bushes desperately need it. But the girls have not been happy. So today we swam for about 2 hrs. I took a few photos of the girls wearing their floaties & goggles. They look so cute/funny with the goggles. Abby HAS to wear hers when she is in the pool. Jadyn really does not care.
I have put together a little slideshow of photos from today. Enjoy!
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment