Sunday afternoon, Abby & Jadyn were invited to a princess tea party. Bill took them since I stayed here with my family. He came home with some cute photos of the girls. It looks like they dressed up like princesses, and had a fashion show. The made very cute little "bags" to bring home. Then they had their tea. Bill said "they drank Real hot tea!" He thought that was funny. Abby & Jadyn said their tea was pink. They loved it and even showed me how to drink from a tea cup. Here is a slide show of the princess tea party.
Then today was Abby's eye doctor appointment. A few weeks ago her pediatrician thought we should have her eyes tested. So we went. Abby was excited. She was getting "reading glasses so she could read". :-) We were there 2 1/2 hrs. They dilated her eyes. They did not dilate the first time so more drops, which Abby did not like. Finally the doctor checked her eyes. And guess what. She has PERFECT eyes. I know I should be thankful. And I am. But why did we have to see an eye doc if she had perfect eyes? Oh well. At least we know. I'm so glad she does not need glasses at age 5. Abby on the other hand is sad that she is not getting reading glasses. She was ready to read. LOL Here is a photo of Abby in her "cool sun glasses".

On Thursday Tiffani gets her braces. Please pray for her. She had a rough night the first night of the spacers. Please pray that she does not have any discomfort. I will of course take photos of her new mouth and upload them later this week.
On another note, we received an email from Bills friend Sarah in China. She gave us Billy's actual address (and Chinese name) so we can now send him the care package we bought 6 weeks ago. We decided to send him a package so he knows we are praying for him. I hope he will like it.
Until next time.....
Debbie
No comments:
Post a Comment