I will let you know what her grade was when she receives it.
Tiffani has a project due for Language Arts. She was to choose a hero and do a comic strip about this particular hero. Well, Tiff was thinking of who she could choose. Then she thought about Jesus. So she chose to do it on him. I was impressed. I don't know what her teacher will say. You know how they can be if you put religion in schools. But I'm proud of Tiff for standing up and doing this. She is such a witness to others. She is not afraid to share her faith and show it.
I'm not sure if it is due today or next week. Once I find out what her teacher said, I will blog about it.
In the mean time, here is her comic. She did it all on her own.
No comments:
Post a Comment