Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fireproof

Bill & I just got back from a much needed date. We went and saw the movie Fireproof. It was amazing! I had seen the trailers for the movie and knew what it was about. But was not expecting to leave feeling the way I did. The movie is 2 hrs and 2 minutes long. I did not get "antsy" or "uncomfortable" sitting for that long. The movie kept me intrigued. The actors were very good and drew me in to their story. I cried in several parts of the movie and I laughed too. There is comical relief in this movie. I highly recommend you going to see the movie. You will come out different.

I'm so glad that there are good, wholesome movies for us to see. We loved Facing the Giants and we now love Fireproof. I pray that they will continue to make more movies and that the public will go and see them. Bill & I were talking on the way home and wondered if there was anyone in the theater who went to see the movie not really knowing what they were about to see. I love how open they are when talking about Christ and what He did for us. Again, an awesome movie!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me and Tammy loved it too. Recommend to all married or soon to be married people. Sherwood Baptist does a good job. If you haven't seen their first movie, flywheel, check it out.