
We put up our tree last night and it looks really good. The girls loved seeing all of their ornaments. Now we have to get the outside decorated. I just love Christmas time.
This morning, Tiff & I woke up way too early (4:30 AM) and headed out to meet my sister at Wal-Mart. We got there at 5:30 to a parking lot full of cars. We even saw an accident in the parking lot. Tiff & I finally made it in the store, only to find no more shopping carts and long lines everywhere. We managed to find Denise (and picked up some things on the way). We did find a shopping cart eventually. One thing I have to say about Wal-Mart, is they were prepared with merchandise. I did not expect to find anything on my list. And I found everything. We were in Wal-Mart about an hour or so and then headed to check out. We found a "short" line and maybe waited 20 min or so. Then we went to Super Target. It was 7:15 and Target had been open for a little over an hour. I get there to a parking lot that looked like a normal shopping day. I was able to park in the 3rd parking space in the lane, plus there were empty spaces next to me. We walked into the store to find tons of shopping carts. It was not like a "Black Friday" day at Target. Very odd. I'm starting to wonder if it's because they did not print out an add. After Target, we went for breakfast then Linen's & Things (not much in there left) and then I headed home. I'm not feeling well at all and needed some meds. Tiff & Denise are still out shopping. I hope they find some good deals. Here are 2 photos of us in line at Wal-Mart. We did have fun. I just wish I was not sick.


This final photo Tiff took as we were leaving Wal-Mart. I thought it was a pretty shot of the sunrise.

As I sit and listen to the chatter of little girls running through the house, I'm reminded of all that I'm thankful for. So much! I'm thankful that God has allowed me to be a mom to 3 beautiful daughters. I'm thankful that he has allowed me to have a loving husband. I'm thankful to have family & friends who love me. I'm thankful for so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment