Today, Bill & I picked up the girls from school and then headed to vote. The girls helped us. It took longer to sign in then it did to vote. We were only there 20 min so not too bad at all. Anyway, after we left the building, I had the girls pose for a photo. Then as we were leaving, there were people holding signs for both candidates on opposite sides of the entrance/exit. So as we were leaving, we rolled down both sides of the van windows and the girls yelled out (to the McCain supporters) "Go McCain" and they all cheered, smiled and said "Oh how cute!" The girls loved it.
Also, the girls had "I voted" stickers on when we picked them up from school. I asked Jadyn who she voted for. She said "I don't remember". When Abby came out, I asked her who she voted for. She said "McCain". I was happy she said that. :-)
Anyway, just thought these were cute stories.
Love,
Debbie
No comments:
Post a Comment