So the principal introduced us to the school staff & K teachers. Then it was time for the tour. It wasn't much of a tour. They split everyone up by what color flower was on their registration packet, and then we followed those teachers and saw 4 of the K classrooms, then the library. Nothing was said by the teachers. Then we went to the library. The girls thought that was cool. Then, they got to get in line in the cafeteria to see what it's like to buy a lunch. They had a snack for the kids. A french toast stick, and a hash brown, and then a juice. The girls loved it. Of course I took photos.
They are all registered and ready to begin Kindergarten in August. I can't believe it. So grown up!
Enjoy the photos.....



2 comments:
Very sweet and very exciting! Lindsey is in kindergarten this year - 1/2 days. Next year she'll be in school all day!
The girls are beautiful.
So sweeeetttt, Debbie! I bet they are so excited. Wonderful pics my friend.
Post a Comment