On March 14th, we went to a park to celebrate my nephew's 6th birthday. The day was perfect. The weather was beautiful. I could have stayed out there all day. The kids had a blast sliding down an inflatable slide. They did that for hours.
It was also great to hang out with my family. We don't get to do that much. I was so happy to be able to just sit and relax and watch the kids play. Pop Pop even went down the slide with the kids. That was great!
Colin actually turned 6 on the 16th. So hard to believe. I remember sitting at the hospital waiting for him to be born. He is my parents 2nd grandchild. My first nephew. Now he's 6 and in kindergarten. Hard to believe.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday Colin Boy! I love you very much.
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment