On Wednesday, the school told the kids it would be Wacky Wednesday. They were all learning about "W" this week. So Jadyn was thrilled. She could wear her hair curly & straight, wear her bathing suit over her clothes etc. She could not wait. Well Abby did not like it. I still made her dress wacky. But she was not happy about it and she let me know.
By the end of the day, she did not look so wacky. :-) Jadyn did though. I thought they were cute. Here is a photo from that morning.

I'm also including a photo of the girls with their cousins Marissa & Olivia. They came up last Sunday to hang out and swim. Bills Aunt was in town visiting and we wanted to spend some time with her. We had a great afternoon grilling hamburgers & hot dogs and sitting by the pool. I'm so glad that the weather is good for swimming. The girls could not wait and they have been swimming almost every day.

Until next time......
No comments:
Post a Comment