Saturday, May 2, 2009

Daughters of Christ

Last night, the youth at our church held a spaghetti dinner fundraiser for youth camp. During dinner, some of the youth performed for us. Tiffs group, Daughters of Christ was one of the groups performing. They sang an old hymn. My brother Daniel actually emailed me this song and said he thought Tiffs group would do great singing it. So they have been practicing and performed He Leadeth Me last night. They did great! They practiced all on their own. No adult help. They did great! We're so proud of the girls.

Enjoy the video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice! Tiff looked a little nervous when she had the little solo, but I thought it was great!

Denise

Anonymous said...

Great job and very appropriate song. I loved it. Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Dad

Pam said...

Beautiful singing~ beautiful girls. I know you are so proud.