Saturday, April 25, 2009

Animal Kingdom

Today we drove to Animal Kingdom for Tiffs birthday. The weather was beautiful. Not too hot. A nice breeze. We got to the park before 9, when we walked in a lady asked if we would like priority seating for The Lion King. (She informed me this was free LOL). So we accepted. That was for 11 AM. We walked over to Asia and Tiff & Bill did Everest. Tiff loves this ride. Jadyn so badly wants to ride it. She loves roller coasters. We were not sure if she was tall enough. (We learned later she is and she got to ride it-story later in the post).

After Everest we walked over to the Safari. Fun ride. Then it was The Lion King time. We were seated right behind the handicap seats, but there was nobody in front of us. Once the show started it was fun. One of the cast members came up to the girls during a song and asked for a high five. Then later in the show, they came to Abby & Jadyn and asked if they wanted to come and be in the show. They got to shake an instrument and walk around the room with other kids & cast members. I loved it. I took video. I was shocked that Jadyn did it. And shocked that they left us without even looking and saying bye. :-) They had fun.

After the show was lunch. Then we walked to Dinoland and Tiff & Bill did Primevil Whirl and the girls & I did Triceratops Spin. Abby loves this ride. She got to ride in the front all by herself. A big deal for her. Jadyn was upset because she wants to ride Prime Evil Whirl. But she's too short (see photos).

Well, Jadyn kept saying "I want to ride the roller coaster". So we walked back to Everest. She is tall enough. The wait was 55 minutes so I took Abby back to Dinoland to "dig" for bones. Well we were there maybe 5 minutes and Bill called asking where we were. He said that a cast member came up to them to check her height. Saw she was good and then said "Do you want to take advantage of a million dream gift?" Bill said "Of course". So the guy took Tiff, Bill & Jadyn and they skipped the whole line and walked right on to the ride. It was great. Bill said Jadyn LOVED it. And she said she wants to do it again next time.

Our day was fun. We're exhausted. I hope you enjoy the photos & video.

Until next time......



No comments: