I want to send out a HUGE Thank You for the prayers for Tiff this week. She is doing a lot better. The FCA group she is in is handling the situation very well. And she is getting a lot of support from her friends. They are all bonding together. It's great to see how God is working in these kids lives, even through something like this. Thank you again for praying for our daughter & everyone involved. We really appreciate it.
Love, Debbie
I'm asking for prayer for Tiffani. Something happened over the weekend with a teacher at her school who she looked up to. I don't want to go into details on the blog. But Tiffani is not taking it very well (he is not sick, he made a bad choice). His actions did not involve Tiffani (or a student), but it is affecting her & all the students who looked up to him. Can you please pray for all of the kids. They are confused right now. They don't know what to think. Please pray for peace in their hearts.
And can you please pray for this teacher. I know the first thing people want to do when they hear something like this is to be negative etc. Our first thought was to pray for him. So I'm asking, if you could, please pray for all of the youth and this teacher.
Thank you!
Em here~
11 years ago
2 comments:
Debbie,
We will be praying for Tiff and her classmates. I hope they all find peace as well as the teacher.
Best of luck.
Brooke, Jeff and Emma
Hi Debbie,
PRAYING for all that this affecting, and the teacher. I know how hard it is for kids when a role model "falls". Praying that GOOD will come out of a bad situation.
Love and hugs
Adeye
Post a Comment