Well, Bill is exhausted! He slept 4 hrs on Sunday and then was in bed by 10 PM Sunday night. Today though, he has spent mostly sleeping. He is not feeling 100%. I hope it's just exhaustion.
Yesterday we talked a lot about camp. He told me so many wonderful stories. And he showed me more videos that he took. They are great! I hope that he will put together a video DVD of his week at camp.
BMH did put together a little video clip of the week. It's great. Bill showed me last night and I cried. Today he received an email from David and there was a link to the video. So I thought I would upload it.
Enjoy the video. If you feel led to help out with Bring Me Hope, let me know and I will help get you connected. The kids had a wonderful week.
Enjoy the video!
Love,
Debbie
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment