The day is finally here. The first day of school. Of course, Abby & Jadyn did not wake up today (neither did the dogs). The girls were excited about school. Everyone got ready and we did our annual photo shoot. Then we walked and met Isabella and took more photos. Then off to school.
We dropped Abby off first. She emptied her backpack and then had to sign in. Oh, in case you are wondering by the photos, At open house the other day, a bank was there handing out backpacks. Well Abby wanted to use that one today. :-) Anyway, she signed in and I took a few photos and we said our goodbyes.
Then we walked to Jadyn's class. She emptied her bag and I took photos. She found a book and we said our goodbyes. She did fine.
As we were walking outside we saw we were walking past Abby's class. Bill went to the window and Abby saw us and ran to the window waving.
Then we got home, Tiff finished getting ready and we drove to the middle school. Traffic was thick. But we made it through fine. Tiff got out and said her goodbyes.
Bill & I went to my favorite place for breakfast, Chick-Fil-A. Yum! Then we did a few errands and came home. Now we have to leave in a few minutes to get Abby & Jadyn. I can't wait to hear how their first day went.
Enjoy the slide show below. I will try to journal later tonight with how the girls liked school.
Love, Debbie
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment