Well Jadyn is just so excited that she has a best friend. She asked if I could bring the camera to take a photo of her & her new best friend. So we did. Malea does not come until around 8:15. So we went to Abby's class and took some photos. Well, Abby is a little jealous that Jadyn has a new friend. So of course, Abby has announced that she too has a new friend. She tells me "it's the girl who has the same Dora shoes as me." So we found her and took a photo. Her name is Karinna. Then we left to find Jadyn. Malea showed up and was not in the best of moods. She did not want her photo taken. Jadyn was sad. I promised Jadyn that I would bring my camera another day. I did get some photos of Jadyn in center time though.
While we were waiting, I was able to talk with Ms. Tara, Jadyn's teacher. She told me that she is very bright. She said that she has an activity that she gives the kids and she knows that most of them can do it. Then she has a more advanced activity that she gave to Jadyn. She nailed it! They can tell that she wants to learn and that she will do great! They told me that Malea is the same way. So I think that is why they have bonded so well.
Bill on the other hand was keeping his eye on Abby while we were in centers. And he started cracking up. He said that Abby was going around to each of the kids and putting her hand on their backs and saying good morning.
Oh, and you have to check out the 1st photo below. We started laughing so hard. Check out Abby's expression. She said the boy kept trying to hold her hand.
The girls LOVE school. I'm so happy that they love it.
Here is a slide show from this morning. Enjoy!
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment