Saturday, August 30, 2008

Abby's 5th Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Abby's 5th birthday. We're a week early. But that's okay. Next weekend we'll be visiting Mickey Mouse so we thought we would celebrate with family today.

The theme was High School Musical. Abby LOVES these movies.

Her family came over around 10 this morning. We planned to go swimming. Well mother nature had other plans. It was raining. So we decided to eat first. The food was good. Everyone had a good time. We then let Abby open her gifts. The theme was included in the gifts. She received a lot of HSM gifts. She was thrilled. Then the sun came out. The dad's and kids changed into their bathing suits quickly. They were able to swim for about an hour. They had a lot of fun. Then, we heard thunder. So everyone got out and dried off. It was then time for cake. Yumo! Abby made her own cake. She even wrote her name on it and the number 5. Then she covered it up with confetti. :-)

Our family left around 3. We were tired. It rained more. Abby got a new Webkin so she & Bill played that on the computer for a bit. I took a quick nap. We ate an early dinner and then watched the new Little Mermaid movie Uncle Daniel gave Abby. It is really cute.

The house is quiet now. We are tired. But we had a great day. I can't believe Abby will be turning 5 on Friday.

I have 2 sets of slideshows. One is of the party. I have them all captioned. The other is from Bills waterproof camera. He took some really great photos under water.

Be sure to go to his blog He hopefully put up some cute videos. If I can figure out how to do videos, I'll add some to a new post.

Love, Debbie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Abby is turning 5!!!!! Happy Birthday, Abby! And have fun at Disney next weekend!

Pam