Monday, August 11, 2008

Brides in the Making

With yesterday being our anniversary, I told the girls that it was the day daddy & I got married. Of course, they thought we were getting married yesterday. Abby even said 'Is Tiffani going to babysit us so you can get married?" It was funny!
So with the wedding/anniversary talk, I asked them if they wanted to try on my wedding dress. They said yes.
So I got it out, dusted it off (well dusted the protective cover off) and got it out. Jadyn went first. "It itches me mom! It's too big" were the comments I got. But she suffered through it. LOL
Then it was Abby's turn. Immediately I got "It's so itchy mom! I want it off!" I was able to snap a few photos and then the dress came off.
It's fun playing dress up with the girls. But I know that their wedding day will come way too fast. I have photos of Tiff in my wedding dress, and she was probably about the same age as the girls. And now look at her, boy crazy and in the 8th grade.
All 3 of my girls will make beautiful brides.
Enjoy our photo shoot! :-)
Debbie

1 comment:

Pete said...

How cute is that! What a fun way to share the anniversary of your wedding day with the girls! Great Pictures.