


Last night I had another girls night out. I had a great time. We were saying goodbye to another dear friend. Her family is being stationed in VA. They will be leaving sometime this month. 8 of us met at The Cheesecake Factory. It was very good. We were there about 3 hours. Tiff & a friend babysat 7 of our kids. They did a great job. I was so glad I had the opportunity to go out. I really need this. Here is a photo.

Miss Abigail is growing up way too fast. She informed us on Sunday that she has a loose tooth. Sure enough, she does. It's very wiggly. She's so excited. She wants to eat an apple so it will come out. She told us that when it comes out, she will put it under her pillow, and then a fairy will come, give her money and then take her tooth to give to another baby. :-) I am a little sad that she already has a loose tooth. It is just another reminder that she is growing up.
Then today, Miss Abigail informed her big sis Tiff that she has a boyfriend. No, not that Tiff has a boyfriend, ABBY has a boyfriend. She said *B* came up to her at school and said he wanted to be her boyfriend. Would she be his girlfriend. Abby said (as she was shrugging) "sure". So I asked Abby what does this mean? She told me that *B* is "in love with her". WHAT????? Oh, she's following in her big sister's footsteps too closely.
Bill does not know this bit of info. He's out of town until tomorrow. I can't wait to hear how he reacts to his Abigail having a boyfriend. I'm also going to have to check this boy out next time I'm up at the school. :-) You know me, the camera will be coming out. ABBY'S FIRST BOYFRIEND!
Until next time.....
1 comment:
Oh that is so classic, friend. A boyfriend, hey? Goodness, your Tiff is growing up so fast. What a beautiful girl she is.
Post a Comment