Thursday, April 2, 2009

Table Talk

I think I should go to the dinner table with pen & paper. This is where some of the cutest conversations happen. And I always say I'm going to write it down and then never do. Well last night, during dinner, I did. I jumped up and got a scrap piece of paper & a pen. Here are 3 conversations that went on.

-We were talking about sharing something with sisters and Abby said something like sharing with a brother.
-Mom- Abby, you don't have a brother.
-Abby- I'm gonna get a brother. A Big Brother.
-Mom- What if China says No?
-Abby- (With the biggest eyes, and head roll) What if China says YES!
We all BURST into laughter.

-We were talking about kids.
-Mom- Jadyn do you want to have any babies?
-Jadyn- Yes
-Mom- How many do you want?
-Jadyn- I want 1 girl
-Mom- What would you name her?
-Jadyn- Sally

-Mom- Abby do you want to have babies?
-Abby- Yes
-Mom- How many do you want?
-Abby- 2 kids; 1 boy and 1 girl
-Mom- What would you name them?
-Abby- The boy, Dillon; The girl, Sparkles

-This is the 3rd topic;
-Mom- Do you both want to adopt?
-Abby- I'm going to adopt from Vietnam like Ms. Kris. Ms. Kris & Mr John need to take me there.
-Jadyn- I'm going to adopt from Chinese.

I hope you enjoyed our conversations as much as we did.

Debbie

No comments: